Enter XmZn"

U re entering the XmZoNe.... Enter on ur own Risk..........

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Watch 300

Went to watch a movie, I would rather call it da' movie... my second time and hehe I own the DVD too.. But still I went. Was worth it. The movie is called 300.. the name being written in Blood and one of my friend was [seemed] very happy and rather excited about it... [He is one blood luving guy hehe..] So anyways it was worth spending money and though the hall was not to my expectation or standards of Jai Nepal the movie helped a lot.

The genre of the movie specifically is popular for its presentation; graphic, so is fascinating to view and all the bloodshed and violence are presented in more subtle ways. Was introduced to these movies recently only but am digging for the stuffs. In the recent am watching all that was available directed most by Frank Miller and Quentine Tarintino (still to check spellings)..

The movie was damn... all the war , bloodshed and the drama .. most of all the graphics is too good... and the blood luving guy [BLG] was too excited , clapping most of the times and even me couldn't helped it...

3 comments:

Sugam said...

quentin tarantino ho spelling........ani im not A BLOOd loving guy, i also like gore, guts and every other gruesome parts and stuffs......haha

prawesh said...

oi lend me your 300's DVD

Axim said...

No ways Prawesh.. am not lending it... ani Boogie ask anyone from YTC eho is blood luving guy.. u ll get the answer...