Enter XmZn"

U re entering the XmZoNe.... Enter on ur own Risk..........

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Xams; is it necessary or is it just eggjam?

I really want to know what my blog readers think about the title.. i myself feel dumb in answering the question. Anyways so here I am preparing for another exam. Today was a makeup day.. not the make up day but academically to be precise. But most of the time I was concerned about exam scheduled day after. Couldn't give time to study. The biggest shock to me in the present is that my classes just began not more than two months ago and is about to finish next month. I had and have exams continuously.. it is giving me less time to do anything, my normal stuffs as well as half of more of my time is gone sad... But the point here is, does exams necessarily proves one's capacity or just another lots of means of giving headache to us... is it just eggjam whatever that meant...

1 comment:

prawesh said...

padh, padh natra bhane ta kasari thulo manche banne, kasari kamaune (tanna)all the best for ur so called eggjam